Get Involved - Give your views about the NHS Services in your community.
- 13 March 2016
Health and care organisations in Dorset are seeking views on ideas to make local services work better together at a series of events taking place over the coming weeks.
Views will help to plan how services in communities across the county can become more joined up for the benefit of local people.
At the sessions information will be available to show some ideas of how services could look in the future with staff on hand to talk to people about their views.
Events take place as follows
- 23 March, The Dorford Centre, Dorchester, DT1 1RR
- 29 March, Willowbed Hall, Chickerell, Weymouth, DT3 4AJ
- 30 March, The Allendale Centre, Wimborne, BH21 1AS
- 31 March, The Exchange, Sturminster Newton, DT10 1FH
- 4 April, The Town Hall, Bridport, DT6 3HA
- 5 April, Wareham Town Hall, Wareham, BH20 4NS
- 6 April, The Bourne Academy, Bournemouth, BH10 5HS
- 7 April, Parkstone Grammar School, Poole, BH17 7EP
- 8 April, Christchurch Baptist Church, Christchurch, BH23 1QT
All the events take place in the evening from 6pm and are expected to finish by 8.30pm.
To help with planning people are asked to register in advance via www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WILMarch16.
Alternatively please call 01305 260972 and leave your name, number and the event you wish to attend. Phone bookings for the events are being managed by the Dorset Association of Parish and Town Councils. Once you have left your details please accept this as confirmation of your attendance.
If you have any queries about these events please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information from the events along with an opportunity to provide views will be available online shortly afterwards for people who are unable to attend.